Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hello. Everybody!

I am Saeun .... Now, I am [a] super senior. So I know pretty much everything about this school and Maybe about study abroad. Since I went to U.S. last 2 semesters. So, if you need any help about classes, English (if you want), and [the] study abroad program, please feel free to ask me and contact me. I can show you some pictures and talk about what I did in University of Wisconsin Eau Claire which I was in U.S.. and anythings that I can do. I would like to say "good luck to all" and "have fun!"

P.S. The picture is me with the dog (not my dog, my friend's).

with best wishes, Saeun

1 comment:

Paul Beaufait said...

Hi Saeun!

Nice to see you again. It is a pleasure to have a "super senior" as one of our assistants.

If you have any hot tips for students challenged either by the target language or technical aspects of blogging, please feel free to post general advice (with labels such as BloggerTips or LanguageLearning).

Cheers!

Welcome to the Assistants' Assistance blog!

As Mr. Tomei announced in the inaugural message, we're dedicating this blog "to the classroom assistants for the writing classes and the kaigaikenshu [overseas studies] class" (2007.04.25). Students are more than welcome to drop by to meet the assistants, and check for linguistic, technical or other advice from them or WinK coordinators and writing instructors.